Thursday 6 March 2014

Bits 'n' Bobs

So in between finishing off my reel and redoing my CV and countless cover letters, I decided to have a little fun and work on a couple of projects. The majority of the work I do is realistic and the basic stuff you'll find in almost every game, so I thought it'd be fun to do practice magic and sci-fi elements.


The magic was trying to emulate healing spells so I was aiming for the yellowy golden colours mostly used in those. And in all honesty, I'm not sure what the sci-fi effect is supposed to be, I just tried to practice hitting sci-fi cues like colour palette and geometric shapes and patterns. 


I'm currently trying to get a website up together and rewrite my CV, but I'm sure I'll get on with more projects. It's nice to be able to work again without it all having to be for my reel.

No comments:

Post a Comment